Aerobotika RPAS Text Book Bundle
Aerobotika Text Book – Drones in Canada
This collection of e-textbooks takes you through everything you need to know for Canadain Remotely Piloted Aerial Systems (RPAS) regulations in 2019 as well as the fundamental background needed to pass the Advanced RPAS Permit exams from Transport Canada. Developed by our experienced RPAS professional team, this textbook is used as a supplement to our courses and is included with the purchase of Aerobotika’s RPAS Ground School.
- Add to cart
- Download e-text
This is a bundle of two eBooks.
- Drones in Canada
- RPAS Ground School Textbook
Drones in Canada
Drones in Canada is an extensive book that covers the Canadian aviation fundamentals and drone regulations in detail. It is an essential book for anyone considering flying RPAS (drones) in Canada for any reason.
What’s inside – Drones in Canada.
- Preparing yourself
- Canadian Regulatory Process
- Canadian Aviation Regulations
- Aviation Foundations
- Visual Line of Sight (VLOS)
- Practical Guide to Canadian RPAS Regulations
- Basic Operations
- Advanced Operations
- Operations that Require SFOC
- Canadian RPAS Regulations Detail
- Small Remotely Piloted Aircraft in Visual Line-Of-Sight (VLOS)
- RPAS Safety Assurance
- Other Laws
- Drone Management Portal
- Flight Review
- How Canada compares to the rest of the world
RPAS Ground School Textbook
This book covers the major areas that are required to understand not only drones, but the weather, human factors, and theory of flight that are important to keeping the skies safe. The intention of this book is to be international and not specific to any region. In this textbook we cover:
- Human Factors
- RPAS Airframes and Systems
- RPAS Operations Best Practices